Ardbeg 19 Year Old “First Witch” – Witches Series, Macbeth Act One:
Ardbeg 19 Year Old First Witch Witches Series Macbeth Act One,It is the first of four single malts selected as Weird Sisters in Livingstons Macbeth series. Elixir Distillers chose to keep the origin of the whiskey a mystery on the label as the original text bottle did not mention the witch.
But they argue that the Pedro Jiménez casks used to mature First Witch were filled at a distillery on the coast of Kildalton on the Isle of Islay. The Shakespeare Scotch Whiskey Collection is a collaboration between Livingstone Design Studio whiskey writer Dave Bloom Elixir Distillers and renowned painter Sir Quentin Blake.
- A Tribute to Macbeth: The Ardbeg 19 Year Old “First Witch” is part of the Witches Series, inspired by William Shakespeare’s “Macbeth,” specifically Act One.
- Complex and Aromatic: This whisky is celebrated for its complex flavor profile. Expect a combination of smoky and peaty notes, along with a myriad of fruity, spicy, and herbal aromas.
- Collectible: Being a part of a series and a limited release, the Ardbeg 19 Year Old “First Witch” is often considered a collectible item by whisky enthusiasts and fans of the distillery.
- Macbeth Act One: The naming and inspiration for this whisky come from Act One of “Macbeth,” a play known for its dark and mysterious themes, which align with Ardbeg’s peaty and robust character.
- Distinctive Packaging: Bottles in the Witches Series often feature unique and distinctive packaging that draws inspiration from the themes of the series and the play.
- Neat or with a Splash of Water: To savor the intricate flavors, enjoy the Ardbeg 19 Year Old “First Witch” neat, or add a splash of water to release additional aromas and tastes.
- “Ardbeg 19 Year Old ‘First Witch’ – Witches Series, Macbeth Act One”
- “Explore the Dark and Complex Flavors of Ardbeg’s First Witch”
- Ardbeg 19 Year Old First Witch
- Witches Series whisky
- Macbeth Act One inspired Scotch